Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Paypal; Bacs; On-Line Transfers; Corporate Cheques; Counter Credits. Paypal invoices are issued to those who wish to pay using paypal, a credit or debit card. Paypal and card payments are subject to a minimum 4% charge.
- Cheques, card payments and on-line transfers must clear before any work is commenced or supplied to the client.
- Design requests require a minimum 50% deposit upon agreement of assignment.
- Design&print and Print Only requests require the total cost of printing in advance. Any remaining balance is to be paid upon completion of a particular assignment or delivery / collection of goods.
- All copy and job specific images must be supplied by the client prior to the start of any job.
- Additional design fees will be incurred if alterations to any agreed formatting, colour schemes, images, etc are requested post the submission of a brief.
- Full resolution artwork and images, along with their respective copyrights, will be retained by daps until full payment has been settled.
- Where delivery is a requirement, a minimum charge of £10 (UK mainland) is applicable and payable in advance. Exact delivery costs will be based on exact delivery locations, dates and times. Clients may collect or use their own courier services.